Solar Energy Guest Posting Opportunities
We are now accepting guest posts!
You can submit your article for publishing directly on this page.
Submit Your Post
After you click “Submit Your Article”, you will be prompted to Paypal to pay our $10 editing fee and your article will be published immediately after payment.
If you want your post to be published on our website, check out the guidelines below to make sure that your proposed article meets our standards and brings something unique to our website.
Guest Post Requirements:
The following list contains requirements that have to be followed if you want to gain access to the traffic on our website. If you follow the guidelines, your article will be posted within 1 day.
- Your article must be no less than 300 words and no more than 3000 words
- Include at least 3 copyright-free images. Be sure to give credit!
- All sources should be cited
- Your article must not be plagiarized
You can contact us here: https://solarkx.com/contact/
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Perks for Writing at SolarkX:
- You can express your ideas to a larger audience and gain attention and recognition
- Guest posting on our website is a great way to write about solar energy topics that you are passionate about
- SolarkX website gets a lot of traction that is growing steadily. Hence, you will receive a lot of attention for your article if it is unique and eye-catching
- Your writings will be displayed in the active category which will allow your article to get more clicks and attention
- You will get an author link
Optional Rules and Tips
(Continue reading only if needed)
Want your ideas to be heard? The SolarkX website is the perfect place to do so.
By following our set guidelines, your post has a high chance of being one of the top results on google. Want to spread your knowledge out to everyone so that everyone may benefit from it? This is the easiest and surefire way to do it. The combination of our guidelines, a snappy title, and an interesting topic will make your article a hit.
Confused about what topics we want?
If you are not sure exactly what kind of topics we are looking for, check out this list below. Our niche is solar energy, the many ways solar energy can be used, and different devices that use solar power to operate.
Make sure that the topics you choose are ones that appeal to a wider audience as those are the ones that are the most popular. We are very picky with the topics we select to eventually post on our page so make sure that yours is the best it can be.
Examples of Solar Energy topics:
- What happens to most of the incoming solar energy on earth?
- New developments in solar energy
- How expensive is solar energy?
- What makes solar-powered streetlights such a good idea?
- Are Solar vehicles the future of transportation?
- Are solar panels worth the money?
- What is the difference between cheap and expensive solar panels?
- Everything you need to know before installing solar panels
- What care should be taken to make sure that your solar panels are cost-efficient?
- Are solar lights worth it?
- What are the drawbacks of only relying on Solar energy to run a house or building?
- Is using solar-powered devices the more cost-efficient method of being environmentally friendly?
- Drawbacks of not keeping the maintenance of your panels
- Are solar-powered watches the right fit for you?
Note: Please check out the articles that already exist on our website to ensure that you are not writing on a topic that has already been covered. Furthermore, please also note that we want original articles that have not been posted on any other sites.
Writing Tips (optional):
- Word Count: Your article must be no less than 400 words and no more than 3000 words. Gaining the audience’s attention is one thing but keeping it throughout the article is also very important. Articles that are extremely lengthy also deter people away from them. We have found this word length to work best as it keeps the reader hooked to the article.
- Tone: Keep it friendly and conversational. Using a conversational tone will also allow the reader to connect with you.
- Pictures: An all-text post is often boring to read. Switch it up a bit and add pictures in your article. Mentioning an item? Give an image. Most people take in information visually so if you are talking about a topic that has related images to it, don’t be shy to use them. It will only help your article be more approachable and fun to read. Be sure to give credit!
- Subheadings: Subheadings are a must as they help divide up a block of text. They are also extremely useful in helping navigate an article. If a reader wants to find out something specific, they can easily check out the subheadings rather than be intimidated by a block of text and leave the article.
- Originality: SolarkX prides itself on having content that is original and exclusive to its website. Please make sure that the article you are submitting is not already posted on another website.
- Target audience and purpose: Know the people you are targeting and write in a manner that appeals to their interest. Furthermore, make sure that the content is tailored and provides an in-depth review that is concise, clear, and well explained.
- Cited: If you are pulling information from different sites or other pages, make sure that you cite it otherwise there will be copyright issues that may lead to your article not being selected to be posted on SolarkX.
- Engaging Titles: Make sure that the title is attention-grabbing and interesting because that is a surefire way to gain traction on your article.
- Creativity: Make your articles creative and fun. We encourage the use of different ideas as it may help draw more readers.
Some other things to make note of:
- We are looking for people who are genuinely interested in the articles they submit. Please only consider submitting an article if this field interests you and you are passionate about what you are writing about.
- This is an opportunity to make a name for yourself and not a cash grab. Please note that you will not get paid for these posts as this opportunity is about getting exposure. As SolarkX is a large website with many page visits, you have a chance of getting heard. This is invariably much better than a few bucks and no recognition at all.
- We get a large number of email submissions so please be patient with us. It might take us time to get round to your article and to review it before posting it. Sending us emails questioning when your article will be reviewed and published will not quicken the process nor help your case.
Things to consider:
- Do not write about topics unless you are well versed in them. Spreading false information and unclear ideas will not favor your reputation and will cause your post not to be published.
- Do not steal anyone else’s work just to get published. We have plagiarism checkers in place to ensure that the work submitted is 100% original. If there is any hint of plagiarism, your article will not get published or removed at a later date.
- Do not go beyond the word limit. It is set in place to regulate the amount of content we receive. A short and snappy article is the best way to get your voice heard on our website.
- Do not submit articles that are not relevant to the solar energy niche.
- Do not write on a topic that has already been posted on our website. It will make your writing sample void.
Now that you know what to write and how to write, please feel free to email us (email@example.com) your writing samples or any questions you have about the process.
If you are confident about your ideas, please login above, and submit your articles. Happy writing!
Popular Google Search Queries:
|solar energy + “guest blog”||solar energy + “contributor guidelines”|
|solar energy + “guest blogger”||solar energy + “write for us”|
|solar energy + “guest column”||“write for us” + solar|
|solar energy + “guest article”||solar energy + “become a contributor”|
|solar energy + “guest posts wanted”||solar energy + “contribute to this site”|
|solar energy + “guest post opportunities”||solar energy + “guest poster wanted”|
|solar energy + “become a guest blogger”||solar energy + “looking for guest posts”|
|solar energy + “contributing writer”||solar energy + “become an author”|
|solar energy + “submit blog post”||solar energy + “submit guest post”|
|solar energy + “accepting guest posts”||solar energy + “suggest a post”|
|solar energy + “contribute to our site”||solar energy + inurl:category/guest|
|solar energy + “submit content”||solar energy + inurl:contributors|
|solar energy + “submit blog post”||allintitle:solar energy + guest post|
|solar energy + “submit your article”||allintitle:solar energy + write for us|
|solar energy + “guest post guidelines”||“write for us” + solar energy|